Wednesday 30 August 2017

The Dying Rage


Where did the fight begin?
I find no signs in.
Why can I not breathe?
What is this happening?

Look in the ashes,
maybe they have the answers 
to what is dead now and
what is coming.

Hooked my soul
to the chains of remorse
and to the vines of a graveyard,
and lay there alone.

Are my senses hypnotised
Or tell me what it is.
Not the touch of skin
nor their breathing,
I can feel nothing.

Look in the ashes,
maybe they have the answers
to what is dead now and
what is coming.

Break me free from this misery.
Take me along, make me feel
or let me stay with
the dying rage
of my destiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only If

How would things turn out? If we were going down the path of immaterial gains, You and I, Work a little more, Or understand a little too les...